A great starting point for your holiday
Whether you're looking for relaxation or to visit places of interest, Le Petit Tournesol Chambre d' Hotes in Grand Madieu is an ideal base for your holiday outings in the region. You'll also find all the peace and quiet you need to escape from the usual pressures of life. City or countryside: lots of diverse places to visit, plenty of cultural and leisure activities for young and old, sample the local cuisines, wines and Cogancs, easy access by walk, car and cycle.
Le Petit Tournesol has a range of visitor information for guests on local places of interest and attractions available upon request.
- Grand Madieu Equestrian Centre & Pony Club
- Angouleme famous for the 'Band Design' Comic Strip Characters
- Cognac famous for the Chateau Houses, Martell, Remy Martin, Hennessey & Courvoisier
- Saintes with its magnificent Roman Arch and Ampitheatre
- La Rochelle the port with its twin towers
- Futuroscope at Poitiers
- Limoge with its beautiful pottery
- Oradour Sur Glane the town a living monument to second world war
- Beautiful Lakes, Forests & Rivers
- Lovely Walking & Cycling Routes
- Adventure & Nature Parks
- Vallee des Singes home to 350 monkeys living freely